Aspen’s 2019 seasonal yard waste service ends Saturday, November 30th for all service areas.
You have two excellent options for clean, green yard waste service.
Per Bag Collection
- Schedule your collection by phone or online at least one day prior to your service day.
- Place yard waste in bags made of paper or biodegradable, compostable plastic that meets ASTM D6400 specifications.
- Put out yard waste before 6 am on day of collection in St. Paul and 6:30 am in other communities. (The night before might be easiest!)
- A fee per bag will be added to your next invoice.
- Unlimited weekly pickup on your scheduled service day.
- Place yard waste in an Aspen cart, which you can rent for an additional fee, your own container, or in bags made of paper or biodegradable, compostable plastic that meets ASTM D6400 specifications.
- Enroll in seasonal service by phone or online.
- Seasonal service will be billed as a non-refundable annual fee.
Sign up here. Call 612-884-8008 for current pricing.